Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Awesome for you, man!

I have been really, really interested in getting one of these. Luckily none of my rack gear is down here, so I can hold off. But I definitely see one in the near future.

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
:( Congrats, sir.

I am really... really close to just busting out the credit card and not responsibly waiting for my Mark IV to sell in order to fund my Standard. It's been like 4 months. :(

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Awesome. I love my Axe-FX. :metal: I know this might sound weird, but I particularly really LOVE the tuner. :lol: It's the best tuner I've ever had.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Awesome. I love my Axe-FX. :metal: I know this might sound weird, but I particularly really LOVE the tuner. :lol: It's the best tuner I've ever had.
That IS strange. :lol:

Congrats, man - easily the best modeler on the market, but I still have zero temptation to sell my Roadster for one. :shrug:

·
I think too much
1,881 Posts
Man, I've really been thinking about picking one of these up. I just can't quite justify $2k. I'm pretty happy with what I have. I'll be fine as long as I don't ever get to try one. :agreed:

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
That IS strange. :lol:

Congrats, man - easily the best modeler on the market, but I still have zero temptation to sell my Roadster for one. :shrug:
:lol: No one ever talks about the tuner, but the tuner is fucking amazing. I can play down my fretboard at lightning speed and the tuner will display every single note perfectly. I can play odd chords like Bb diminished and it will display Bb or C# augmented and it will play C#. And it can go insanely low. Like an octave below an 8 string bass' lowest string.

So, yeah, I guess it sounds strange, but this tuner RULES. :lol: It just generally gets overlooked because the rest of the gear is so awesome.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts