Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
I love both those RGs. I wonder if Ibanez makes them play the S series models now so that they can sell more S series 7s. The unearth guys have a preference for fr00t and off the wall guitars, yet now they stick to black and white S guitars that look just like S7420s.

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
Kinda looks like a Rg1527m that was repainted.. but I could be wrong :lol:
...one of those Lo-Pro 7 equipped RG1527's?

It's either an Rg7620, or it's a custom job. If it's Susi's it'll be an LACS modifed/manufactured one, as they got 'big' after the RG7620 had been discontinued. If it's an internet dude's, it'll be a 7620, and I certainly remember a guy on ss.org repainting an Ibanez 7 into an RG550 killer.

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
...one of those Lo-Pro 7 equipped RG1527's?

It's either an Rg7620, or it's a custom job. If it's Susi's it'll be an LACS modifed/manufactured one, as they got 'big' after the RG7620 had been discontinued. If it's an internet dude's, it'll be a 7620, and I certainly remember a guy on ss.org repainting an Ibanez 7 into an RG550 killer.
But it has a maple board... :scream:

But you would know more then I would :lol: I like it. Ibanez needs to make this a production model. :metal:

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
It's an RG7620 that was transformed by a luthier in Indonesia/Malaysia (can't remember) for a guy on ss.org. He had the fretboard removed and maple put on as well as repainted yellow.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.