Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Force User
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I see a lot of people have introduced themselves on hers so I thought I would do the same. Actually I already did it the night I signed up for the forum but it wouldnt let me post it. So now I am doing it again.

I've been playing since around 91ish. I would be a lot better if I practiced every once in awhile. I am a stay @ home dad. I was a recording engineer, mainly worked in small studios. I have probably forgotten more than I learned about it. I found the site through Andy so blame him if I annoy you :) .I saw a pic of his Kxk's and wanted to know more and he directed me here. I love metal but not only metal. Same with my playing. I listen to pretty much eveything and play the same. In case you cant tell from the avatar I love star wars. Yea I'm a dork but dont care. I also tend to type paragraphs that are more random thoughts rather than one coherent thought so I hope you can make your way through them.

So I guess that is it for now.

GO PENS!!!

·
HAWKS & FUCK SEC!
1,672 Posts
Glad you finally introduced yourself. :cheers: We are ALL dorks here in one shape or another. :shrug:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Ok, important questions. How do you feel about...
A: beer?

B: awesome stuff?

C): Christina Hendricks?

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Since I don't give a shit about sports, especially Philly sports, I won't rip on you for being a Penguins fan. Penguins are the sharpest-dressed animals, anyway. :yesway:

:welcome:

·
Force User
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Andy, Thanks.

Max the answer to A,B,C is awesome.

Soopahmahn-its nice to meet someone from Philly that isnt talking crap about the pens or steelers. Can you send me a cheese steak?:cheers:

Leon-i decided to start while I was still young.:nuts:

·
Force User
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rougeleader in all the years I have used this name you are the first person to know it.

Red 5 standing by

Go penis

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
:welcome:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Rougeleader in all the years I have used this name you are the first person to know it.

Red 5 standing by

Go penis
I bet there are several members who realized it, as there are a lot of MAJOR 'Tage fans here.

·
Force User
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I guess I should have clarified. In all the years I have used this name I havent ever used it on a board like this. So it never surprised me that no one knew it. Does anyone know if the story to Streets was ever published in book form? I checked before but could never find it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts