Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,708 Posts
just played it, I think I beat it, but i dunno.

seems the only ones alive are the scientist and his daughter after creating the cure and the last scene is just a shot of them sitting on a park bench together with everything dead around them.

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts

seems the only ones alive are the scientist and his daughter after creating the cure and the last scene is just a shot of them sitting on a park bench together with everything dead around them.
That's what I got too, and if you refresh, it shows that same bench but everything around is green, but the scientist and daughter aren't on the bench anymore...

·
Premium Member
7,708 Posts
I added spoiler tags, some people might want to experience it themselves :yesway:

btw thanks for posting a more depressing game than Braid and Limbo. I didn't think those could be topped.

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

That's the one I got too. My friend ended up getting one of the more "downer" ones. For such a small game, it sure makes you *think* about what you're actually doing. The music doesn't hurt with the mood either...

For example, when the wife killed herself, and the daughter hopped on the scientists back after asking "Where's mommy?" I stopped at the bathroom, but couldn't bring myself to walk inside...

·
with a Shotgun
925 Posts
That's the one I got too. My friend ended up getting one of the more "downer" ones. For such a small game, it sure makes you *think* about what you're actually doing. The music doesn't hurt with the mood either...

For example, when the wife killed herself, and the daughter hopped on the scientists back after asking "Where's mommy?" I stopped at the bathroom, but couldn't bring myself to walk inside...
I tried to do everything "wrong" and hopefully beat it. I didn't though, and now I feel really bad :/ It's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game...

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
Damn that's so depressing.

Well, I'm off to watch Futurama. I've never seen it before but I guess the episode's called "Jurassic Bark". Sounds like it should be pretty hilarious.

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
I was thinking "Well, that was the easiest game ever." I just started playing and beat it on the first try (the only try?). Pretty empty victory though.

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was thinking "Well, that was the easiest game ever." I just started playing and beat it on the first try (the only try?). Pretty empty victory though.
Depends on how you define "victory" :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts