Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ergonomics.

Seriously, fuck Ergonomics.

If ergonomic designs could talk they would be sitting by the water cooler, semis clearly visible in their khakis, talking about the fuel economy of their hybrids while all the cool shapes did celebratory burnouts in the parking lots of pregnancy clinics in their GTOs.

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I watched this last night, and it's a bitching looking bass, although the headstock could be better. But the way he talked about it made me want to reach through the screen and punch him in the face.

·
Jigsaw?
3,913 Posts
But the way he talked about it made me want to reach through the screen and punch him in the face.
:scratch: I don't know, I was thinking a windmill kick to the face followed by a folding chair would be more appropriate.

·
Oxygen to CO2 converter
1,957 Posts
Ergonomics.

Seriously, fuck Ergonomics.

If ergonomic designs could talk they would be sitting by the water cooler, semis clearly visible in their khakis, talking about the fuel economy of their hybrids while all the cool shapes did celebratory burnouts in the parking lots of pregnancy clinics in their GTOs.
I'm sure folks like Darren would disagree, but I agree that guy is a little annoying.

·
getting schwifty
1,285 Posts
Then ergonomics got a meaningless art degree, and gave us the Strandberg.
:lol: your post made me think of the bender strat. thankfully he's a mechanical engineer.

An ergonomic guitar is much appreciated in a live context, at least by the player. Win.
haven't experienced a strandberg yet, though I bet they're very comfortable. I favor neck-through super-strats, but everything that makes up a strandberg is very appealing.

I want one, though it has to be a strandberg. the endureneck profile looks silly with a headstock, other headless guitars are :barf:, egs hardware doesn't look right on anything else and bolt-on necks would be a complete deal breaker otherwise.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts