Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
2,695 Posts
Are the both of you taunting me??!

Cause if so, it's fucking working.

What hardware, pickups, and color-scheme are needed on that, with that neck?

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
black or chrome hardware with creme naturally. and a glendale tele strat bridge (chimemaster they call it), as well.

Chimemaster

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its brilliant. tele clangsaddles on a strat wibbity trem?

·
Banned
2,695 Posts
Wow, shit. What would it take for Darren and Max to move to Florida, buy the houses on either side of me, and like, start buying mass quantities of shit that I can leave at your house so as not to get busted by Rachel?

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Find me a decent enough job there and i can convince the girlfriend :lol:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dude, thats the plan as it stands :lol:

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,836 Posts
That body is fucking beautiful!! And that neck would look uber hot on it.

And lee, you just need one of those mind flashy things from men in black. Then when the wife comes it and bitches, you can flash her and she would be non the wiser

·
Banned
2,695 Posts
Find me a decent enough job there and i can convince the girlfriend :lol:
O that part is ridiculously easy. (Job) Girlfriend, maybe not so easy as the shift in humidity from where you are to where I am will likely cause instant afro on girlfrend's head. Ironically, it was actually suggested to me by one of the builders, that AZ would be an excellent location to set up a guitar factory due to the lack of humidity.

Or maybe you both should move up HERE. :idea:
I've thought about that too. For the business, the CT'ish area is looking like there is a ton of guitar building talent available for a future HQ there. Are you a billion miles from CT? I have no idea where shit is in Canada.

That body is fucking beautiful!! And that neck would look uber hot on it.

And lee, you just need one of those mind flashy things from men in black. Then when the wife comes it and bitches, you can flash her and she would be non the wiser
Sadly, at the rate of inbound goodies and zapping required, she would likely be in a vegetative state in only weeks.....

1 - 20 of 52 Posts