Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your Zodiac Sign May Have Changed

Astronomers have restored the original Babylonian zodiac by recalculating the dates that correspond with each sign to accommodate millennia of subtle shifts in the Earth's axis. Prepare to have your minds blown, all you people with easily blowable minds.

Here is the zodiac as the ancient Babylonians intended it-with the dates corresponding to the times of the year that the sun is actually in each constellation's "house"-according to the Minnesota Planetarium Society's Parke Kunkle:

Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.
Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.
Pisces: March 11-April 18.
Aries: April 18-May 13.
Taurus: May 13-June 21.
Gemini: June 21-July 20.
Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.
Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
Ophiuchus:* Nov. 29-Dec. 17.
Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.
* Discarded by the Babylonians because they wanted 12 signs per year.
Not sure how credible this is.

·
Super Moderator
4,876 Posts
The day your were born does not affect who you are or how you act. Unless you are a stupid fucking hippy and then you change who you are and how you act to conform to the date you were born.

also dates are a completely made up sense of time at best, so basically what i'm saying is.... go fuck yourself, you stinky fucking hippies.

or something.

·
Devil
1,871 Posts
I was and always will be a cancer upon this earth. So much in fact that my sign hasn't changed.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Why does it fucking matter? It's just a completely arbitrary anthropomorphization of random star clusters anyway. You might as well be using some hobo's interpretations of the clouds that happened to be passing over the hospital when you were born.

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
I am such a Scorpio it's not even funny. There is no chance I am even remotely close to being a Virgo.

·
Devil
1,871 Posts
Why does it fucking matter? It's just a completely arbitrary anthropomorphization of random star clusters anyway. You might as well be using some hobo's interpretations of the clouds that happened to be passing over the hospital when you were born.
Don't blaspheme the hobo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts