Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You post that kinda shit again, I'll ban you for a...oh, wait.

Dammit. Fuck Matt Crooks. :agreed:

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So, the secret to racking up 14,000+ posts is to just link to every good metal song on Youtube? Is Dave actually just a bot?
Actually, the secret is to have a job that puts you in front a of a computer all day, and be so good at it that you have 99% of it automated to the point that you barely do any work. :yesway:

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Awesome.

Some more of their badass, but lesser known stuff:

(yes, that's Lee Altus, Jon Torres, and Tom Hunting with Kevin Heybourne in that picture. I really wish that lineup would have recorded something.)

Also, I'm uploading the '82 revisited version of Evil Games to Youtube, which is far fucking better than the one on Screamin' and Bleedin'.

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nowhere to Run :metal:

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts
Fuck yeah! Angel Witch is one of my all time favorite bands :metal:

:lol: The person that uploaded that video fails. I mean, there's nothing wrong with Judas Priest, but a random pic in an Angel Witch vid?

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Actually they did (well, not with Altus, but with Torres and Hunting). They did some demos, which are available on the CD Resurrection. Not bad, but hardly classic.

Matt
Yeah, I remember that album sucking. :lol: I really wanted to hear Altus recording with them, though. I mean, he's the only reason the last couple of Exodus albums are listenable, and the new Heathen record owns.

Apparently, Darren Minter was in the band for a while, too. That would have been even cooler. It'd basically be like Heathen Ft. Kevin Heybourne. That could have ruled if they all had equal creative input.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts