1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
A white 7-string Horizon with passives. Fuck yes. :metal:

·
El Kabong
5,037 Posts
A bit more than I'm willing to put down on something like that right now, but that's pretty neat.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
I wouldn't buy a guitar from Nick. :lol:

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

Why the hate?

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Oh, man, loooooooong story. Just avoid the guy.

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

Why the hate?
That's what I was wondering, I've bought his H207 and a set of BKPs from him and didn't have any problems. :shrug:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts

Why the hate?
How long have you been a member here/there? :lol:

·
Banned
7,428 Posts

Everytime I ask I get told not to

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Oh, man, loooooooong story. Just avoid the guy.
only thing I can remember was he'd always get something new, talked about how awesome it was then a few days later it's up for sale. I don't remember any huge problems with the guy.

·
Resistance is Futile
199 Posts

Why the hate?
I don't understand why anyone would hate Nick, he seems like a pretty nice dude to me.:shrug:

·
Hasta la vista, Baby
383 Posts
I've had my own issues with him as well, but I don't know how related they are to the common knowledge

That said, a snow white ESP NT7 without pickup rings would be awesome.

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
I sorta remember the fiasco lol. It had something to do with the store I believe. I think Chris called him out on this forum too.. Could be way he never posts here and is still slinging his wares on sevenstring.org. :shrug:

·
Read Only
3 Posts
I purchased a few BKPs from Zim.

My last several BKP purchases have been either direct from BKP or through Guitar Asylum because prices are comparable, and turn around time seems to be quicker.

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
How about if you don't know something, and keep asking, and everyone keeps asking you to not ask, and it sounds like a sensitive topic, you stop asking? Hm?

:coffee:

This thread is about AWESOME Japanese ESPs at a comparable price to USA Jacksons. As much as I like the Broderick Sig, I'd rock the hell out of this if I had a couple large laying around:

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
i always thought Nick was a nice guy, i've only ever spoken to him on 7string.org though.

that aside DO WANT i've always wanted to get my hands on a 7 string horizon as is have a 6 string and love it. Id have a set of zebra stripe BKP's in there for good measure as well.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts