·
Where?!
2,632 Posts
Jesus Christ!:lol:

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
Charvel So Cal & San Dimas
6,916 Posts
This is the perfect example of my musical philosophy - just because you can, doesn't mean you should :lol:

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
1:15 is fucking hilarious, he's not even touching the guitar and a fucking perfect pinch jumps out :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The keyboard player has to have a handful of pinch samples or something. :lol:

·
Jigsaw?
3,913 Posts
No way, Zakk is just so badass he doesn't need to use his hands anymore, just the force.

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
Charvel So Cal & San Dimas
6,916 Posts
At a push though, you can strike the string and take it away really quick whilst letting your left hand do the work, it could just about have been done, but unlikely given the perfection of it :lol:

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
It's entirely possible that a some of the footage used is not from that particular moment in the song so it doesn't tally up with the sound. That's surprisingly common on live video.
It is. But.... the pinches are far louder than the actual track they are meant to be a part of

·
Grumpy Old Fart
1,025 Posts
Good lord that's a fuckton of pinch harmonics! I think they can be sweet as hell if used at the right time but every other fuckin' note?

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
It's entirely possible that a some of the footage used is not from that particular moment in the song so it doesn't tally up with the sound. That's surprisingly common on live video.
They did that with the live video he released for live and loud. Ozzy would have a shirt off, being sweaty one second, and then dry and shirted the next. Same thing with Zakk -- He'd be doing solos while the video showed rhythm parts, etc.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They did that with the live video he released for live and loud. Ozzy would have a shirt off, being sweaty one second, and then dry and shirted the next. Same thing with Zakk -- He'd be doing solos while the video showed rhythm parts, etc.
I guess it's better than the Dokken video with the Windows Movie Maker transitions from Don Dokken looking all pensive to macho biker guys rollin' across the desert sunset.

·
Read Only
7,880 Posts
Good lord that's a fuckton of pinch harmonics! I think they can be sweet as hell if used at the right time but every other fuckin' note?
My bandmates rib me because I throw them into songs when we're jamming at practice. I gotta show them this video so they know they have it good.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts