Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
swan dive
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So when I got my 2:90, Vince suggested I get a Boss footswitch to engage the deep and modern modes, and Zero offered to send me one for the cost of shipping. So I pm him my info and ask for his paypal email, so I could send the funds. Well, I never heard anything back, so I kinda forgot about it. Today I got a random package in the mail containing this:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! So, Zero, thank you so very much! You are so damn awesome. Now i've just gotta find one of those cables Vince was talking about. :)

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Sweet!

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! So, Zero, thank you so very much! You are so damn awesome. Now i've just gotta find one of those cables Vince was talking about. :)
What cable was he talking about? IIRC when I used one of those I just used a regular instrument cable.

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
I must have missed this topic somehow. I hadn't used either in a while, so I didn't know whether you were getting the one with the good battery or the dying battery. Good to know it got there safely, though. I was working at Target over the holidays, so communication with me was sporadic at best, and that's for family members :lol:

And, Ryan, I'll have you know that even though the leg I was eating is furry, that doesn't necessarily mean it was a puppy leg. I have been known to eat kitten legs, as well as foals' and French hookers' legs, as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts