Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just posted this on the other forum but I figured people here might enjoy this too :) If this is frowned upon, I apologize in advance.

Featuring:

BC Rich USA Custom Mockingbird Supreme
BC Rich USA Custom Exclusive Supreme
Bernie Rico Jr Custom Shop Vixen 7 (white)
Bernie Rico Jr Custom Shop Vixen 7 (blood red)
Ibanez RG2610E Prestige
Ibanez RGA121VF Prestige
Ibanez RG2228 Prestige
Ibanez K7

Behold....

Some pictured above have Bare Knuckles going in, and those BC Riches actually belong to my friend, but I figured I'd share anyways :metal: The RGA121 I just got in, love it!

Cheers,

-Nick

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
Damn. :lol:

·
EFILNIKUFESIN
1,657 Posts
Man the White vixen is the quenn of all.
She is just awesome...Class of the white ,metalness of the form ,and the sexyness of the neck....

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Well done, sir, well done. :metal:

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
good haul, sir!

that RGA has me going :eek: hardcore though.. damn it! :lol:.

and that blue finish is teh secks :yesway:

·
I think too much
1,877 Posts
As an Ibanez Fanboi, I'm obviously impressed. Something about those 2610's intrigue me. I know I'd hate it because there's no neck PU, but they sure are sexy to look at it. :yum:

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
That's an awesome collection you have there. Out of curiosity, what pickups are you putting into the RGA? I have the DiMarzio Steve's Special (bridge) and Air Norton (neck) in mine.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That's an awesome collection you have there. Out of curiosity, what pickups are you putting into the RGA? I have the DiMarzio Steve's Special (bridge) and Air Norton (neck) in mine.
Thanks Thomas. I'm installing a Bare Knuckle 'Painkiller' in the bridge and a 'Cold Sweat' in the neck. I endeavor to install BKPs in all of my guitars as they're my favorite pickups. That said, your choice of DiMarzios makes a lot of sense to me. The Steve's Special's hot treble and scooped midrange seems like it would blend well with the RGA121's incredibly beefy thick tone. I imagine you're happy with the results? Personally I like a little more aggression in the mids so the Steve's Special doesn't do it for me, but I do like the Norton :yesway:

The RG2610E sounds so good as is with the Duncan Full Shred, but I have a white Cold Sweat bridge model ready to slot in. I have some special goodness planned for the RG2228 as well, including a custom made pickguard and pickup swaps. Should be cool :)

·
ESP / Ibanez
2,579 Posts
I have some special goodness planned for the RG2228 as well, including a custom made pickguard and pickup swaps. Should be cool :)
That sounds awesome. What kind of pickguard are you going with? I gotta say the white pickups look killer in that K7. Never would've thought white pickups would go good with my old 7620GN but it looks great with blade gray -nicely done!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That sounds awesome. What kind of pickguard are you going with? I gotta say the white pickups look killer in that K7. Never would've thought white pickups would go good with my old 7620GN but it looks great with blade gray -nicely done!

It's african marble. It will cover up the neck EMG 808 route and I'll just be rocking a BKP in the bridge. :yesway:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts