10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
I can't believe you're still looking for one of these :lol:

I like the first auction:

Moron said:
OTHER THAN THESE DESCRIBED QUIRKS, IT WORKS PROPERLY, AND IS GUARANTEED NOT TO BE DOA.
Literally the next paragraph :lol:

Moron being moronic said:
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS UNIT IS BEING SOLD AS-IS WITH NO GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY IMPLIED.
$230 is insane, just buy some honey to smother yourself in and piss off some bees and record the resulting cacophany! Plus, you get a better story as to how you once blew $230! :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,927 Posts
I recorded an album with one of those about 20 years ago. They were actually pretty decent-sounding. I foolishly sold mine in favor of the Zoom 9030 and didn't get a halfway usable recorded sound again until I got my 2101.

They were fragile even when new; I would expect most of them now to have problems.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Yep still have mine - battery hasn't taken a charge in years and the jacks are shot at minimum. For it's time it was great - doing things that only rack mounts did for a lot less money. The only other thing I remember being close was the Rockman which was like a toy compared to this thing.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep still have mine - battery hasn't taken a charge in years and the jacks are shot at minimum. For it's time it was great - doing things that only rack mounts did for a lot less money. The only other thing I remember being close was the Rockman which was like a toy compared to this thing.
If you ever want to unload it, please let me know. I've been hunting for a working one for ages for the nostalgia factor, and I don't want to pay some eBay schmuck $250+ for a broken one. :mad:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Chris,
I just unearthed my Zoom 9002 (I bought it new) from my parents' place. I'm going to have it checked out by the e-electronics guy here. I live in the same town ironically.. Anyway I am thinking of selling it.... not 100% sure yet, but maybe..... would you be interested if I do? Thanks, Brian

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
:zombie:

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
:lol:

Since then Chris has bought, and sold, and re-bought like 3 Axe Fx and an Axe Fx-II. Am I counting correctly?

Oh yeah, and an HD500. Chris now has guitar effects processors :lol:

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Awesome :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts